Seniors Final Thoughts to the Class of 2021

Janette Calvo

So close! Just around the corner! Our seniors will graduate and leave high school and head into college. 

Saturday, May, 22nd is an important day for seniors and family. It’s the day where the parents get to see their children graduate from high school, watch and listen as we say our speeches, and finally, walk through the stage and get our diplomas, as our parents cheer out us, proud of us for our hard work and perseverance, and hopeful about our futures.. 

I’m a senior writing about graduation because, before we know it, we are going to college and starting our adult lives. It’s scary to think that these four years of high school went by so fast. Even though Covid has affected us, we didn’t let it get in the way of finishing high school strong and becoming able to graduate as one. Even though the graduation ceremony will be a little different this Covid year, we still made it!  We finally got to have the experience ourselves of having the senior walkthrough from the elementary school all the way to the high school that we will be leaving. 

Class of 2021, I hope all of your dreams come true. Juniors, now next year’s seniors, I hope you get into your dream college and finish strong because before you know it, you’ll be wearing your cap and gown and leaving high school forever.